Can You Find USANA on The Dr. Oz Show?

Written by on March 4, 2012 in USANA with 22 Comments

USANA's Dave Wentz and Dr. Myron Wentz on stage with Dr. Oz at the Health and Happiness Summit.

As you know, USANA’s Dave Wentz and Dr. Wentz were invited to participate in last month’s Health and Happiness Summit with Dr. Oz.

Ahead of the event, they — and several other USANA-related folks — were in the audience for a taping of The Dr. Oz Show.

The show is scheduled to air in the very near future. We want you to find USANA on the show for the chance to win some prizes!

There are two opportunities to win. Here’s what to do:

Watch The Dr. Oz Show (no-brainer, right?)

First Chance to Win…

We want to know the topic of the show in which Dave and Dr. Wentz attended.

The first person to comment on this post with the correct topic and correct air date wins a nifty USANA-themed prize!

Second Chance to Win…

Name people you spot in the audience who are in some way affiliated with USANA Corporate (there are many).

The person who comments here with the most correct names wins an even better USANA-themed prize (please list names of everyone you spotted in one post)! In the event of a tie, the person with the most correct names who comments first will win.

We’ll close the contest the day after the show airs. Good luck!

Be in the know! Follow USANA on Twitter and like our USANA Facebook page for the latest news and notes.

comments
Tim Haran

About the Author

About the Author: Tim oversees operations of USANA’s award-winning social media department, focusing on increasing community engagement and working to ensure the company’s social media efforts are in line with overall corporate objectives. He is a former sports journalist and current Cubs fan. .

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

Subscribe via RSS Feed Connect on Instagram Connect on Pinterest Connect on Google Plus Connect on Flickr Join Our LinkedIn Company Connect on YouTube

22 Reader Comments

Trackback URL Comments RSS Feed

1. Carissa Hills says:

The Health and Happiness Summit on hidden household dangers and many more topics airs Monday April 23rd. I cannot wait!

2. Randi Friedl says:

Dr. Oz was attracted by the book of Dave and Dr. Wentz and then he realized because he is a scientist that Usana and Dr. Oz are here for heath and prevention of Chronic disease, especially prevention of diabetes.. Dr. Oz has a foundation called healthcorps.org, much like Americorps or the Peacecorps and that is a passion of his…. so it was an organic relationship which developed. Dr. Northrup a USANA associate was also on the panel and many USANA Diamond directors and Corporate members were there… It is airing on my 52nd Birthday… It is a great Birthday present! The law of attraction is at work again!

3. Tim Haran Tim Haran says:

@Carissa: We’re actually looking for the episode in which Dave, Dr. Wentz and other members of USANA were invited to be guests in the studio audience (right before the Health and Happiness Summit). So keep an eye out and see if you can spot them on camera.

@Randi: Thank you for the comment… and happy birthday!!

Hint for everyone: It should air one day this week.

Good luck!

4. Carissa Hills says:

What’s Your Health Confession- It airs Thursday March 8th.

5. Dan Macuga Dan Macuga says:

OK…here’s a hint….this would be a good week to watch:)

6. Hello USANA ! Just saw Dr. Wentz , Dave Wentz, and Dan Macuga on the Dr. Oz show today at 4pm EST entitled Health Confessions ! WOW !!

7. Air Date March 8, 2012 4pm EST They were all right in close camera range too !! WOW !!

8. Pat Birnie says:

Dr. Wentz, Dave Wentz, Dan Macuga and Kevin Guest are in the audience of the Dr. Oz show today! The topic is “What’s your Craziest Health Confession?”. Pretty cool!

9. Tim Haran Tim Haran says:

Excellent! Anyone else catch the show? A few more “USANA-related” folks who were there have yet to be mentioned here…

10. jonna says:

I think I saw Dr. Northrup and Collette Larsen.

11. Tim Haran Tim Haran says:

@Jonna: I’ll have to check with the judges, but I don’t believe Dr. Northrup or Collette were there.

Keep the names coming. We’ll wrap up the contest mid-day Friday and announce a winner on Monday.

It looks like @Carissa wins the first prize! How did you know so early?

The 2nd chance to win is still up for grabs! The score to beat so far is @Pat’s 4.

12. Tim Haran Tim Haran says:

Oh, sorry: It looks like the score to beat so far is FIVE (@Erika). Still a few more names out there!

13. John Sedor says:

Saw the show today. Noticed Dr Wentz, Dave Wentz, Dan Macuga, Prudence, Kevin Guest

14. John Sedor says:

Let me add Dan Macuga’s wife Amy to the list

15. Maggie Lancy says:

Dr. Northrup,Dave Wentz, Dr. Wentz and Prudence, Kevin Guest, Amy and Dan Macuga

16. Linda Holmes says:

What’s your craziest Health Confession aired Thursday March 8th 2012.
    Dr Wentz, Dave wentz, Kevin Guest, Dan Macuga, Prudence, Christine Northrup.John & Suzanne Cunningham, Lori Mulhern.

17. Khang Jack le says:

hi! there’s, Usana my 2nd Family?! wow.

has it been such a long long long, time since I’ve been Around-

Usana honestly?… it’s been such a long long road ahead for me.

I’ve gone through so much, I totally totally love products from USANA’

Plus I have a confession i really regret my accidental walking away from

such a great great opportunity, i could of had but i know in my heart

& My Mind at the time i wasn’t ready, yet spiritually but I’ve had

sometime over the past few month’s & few years of My Life, I love

You usana til this day I haven’t , stopped thinking of you & i will try my best

my best to improve myself, My health & My overall wellbeing.

18. Carissa Hills says:

@Tim
    Yeah!! I previwed his shows for the week on his website and some background clues led me to believe it was that certain show. Fun topic!
    Thank you, I love your contests!

19. Tim Haran Tim Haran says:

Thank you to everyone for participating! We hope you enjoyed seeing members of the USANA Family in the audience of The Dr. Oz Show.

And now, for the winners!

Congratulations to Carissa Hills, who was the first to correctly name the episode topic and air date. She wins a USANA shirt and Rev3 water bottle!

Congratulations to Erika Hilliard, who was the first to correctly identify 5 USANA-related folks who attended the taping of The Dr. Oz Show. She wins a USANA backpack, a Rev3 water bottle, and a USANA hat.

If you’re curious, here is the list of USANA-related people who were in the audience (courtesy of Dan Macuga):
    –Dan Macuga
    –Kevin Guest
    –Dave Wentz
    –Dr. Wentz
    –Prudence Conley
    –Dr. Denis Waitley
    –Dana Waitley
    –Cheryl McLelland (Shawn McLelland’s wife)

I’ll be in touch with Carissa and Erika and the prize packs should be on their way shortly!

20. Erika Hilliard says:

Thank you! This was so much fun! Love my USANA family and the Social Media Dept!

21. Nick Kelly says:

Wow, no love for Tim Haran? I know I saw you there, bud!

22. Tim Haran Tim Haran says:

@Erika: You bet!

@Nick: Haha. Yeah, got shut out of the taping…