Support Your Immune System
It’s that time of year when we all start feeling a little worn down and stressed. Why not find an immune support supplement that is designed to help you stay at your best even during times of occasional stress?
Below are a few active ingredients you should look for when looking for an immune support supplement with great overall health benefits:
- Reishi (ganoderma lucidum) and shiitake (lentinula edodes) mushrooms have been used in traditional Chinese medicines to support vitality. They are rich in polysaccharides with immunomodulation properties to help promote cellular protection.
- Beta-glucans (often found in baker’s yeast) are a specific type of complex carbohydrate that help prime our immune cells to work faster and more efficiently.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that supports proper functioning of immune cells and serves as an intracellular signaling molecule, enhancing the effectiveness of the beta-glucans. It also acts as an antioxidant to help defend against oxidative stress.
Our lives can be incredibly demanding, which is why we have to be aware of how our bodies respond to the stresses of daily life. That’s what makes these specific nutrients great—and why we’re proud to combine them effectively in our newest supplement.
Together, they can prime your immune cells’ natural protective responses, so they can support your health effectively. USANA’s Proglucamune™ helps protect your health and well-being every day by using our Patent-Pending USANA InCelligence Technology™ to bind to receptors on immune cells, putting them on high alert and helping them adapt to your unique needs.
Healthy Actions to Take
Below are other simple things you can do to help your immune system this busy holiday season:
- Get plenty of quality sleep
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep a healthy weight
- Exercise daily
- Take your vitamins
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.