https://whatsupusana.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Screen-Shot-2018-05-31-at-5.33.32-PM.png 890 1586 Shauntel Peterson http://whatsupusana.staging.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/USANA_logo.png Shauntel Peterson2018-05-31 06:00:542018-09-24 13:55:364 Trending Summer Skincare Products You Need
Product Envy: Update Your Skincare RegimenSummertime is full of weekend brunches, poolside-selfies, and new, brightly packaged skincare products. It can be difficult to know what skincare myths to believe and which products to buy into. Your skincare offer more than a bright floral packaging, or ads with tanned models though. Check out these trending summer skincare products that really do live up to the glow.
Get a Little MistyOnce upon a time when I rocked jelly sandals, I thought those little battery-powered, handheld fan/spray bottles were fantastic during the summer. Thankfully, I put away my personal water-fans and discovered there’s an adult-worthy product for that. Face mists contain ingredients like rose, hibiscus, citrus extracts, and probiotics that refresh your skin. Face mists spritz your complexion with:
- Illuminating Essence
- Soothing Atomizers
- Botanical Extracts
A Girl On the GlowCelavive just introduced a new Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask and I’m obsessed. Sheet masks are easy-to-use beauty treatments that have been a popular staple in Korean beauty regimens for years. With hydrating and lifting properties, sheet masking is becoming a wonderful way to cool off during the summer and get your glow back.
- Stay cool: Pop the packaged mask into the fridge a few minutes before applying for a cool pick-me-up.
- Customize: Snip, trim, or tear areas of the mask to better fit your skin so there’s no excess fabric bulges, air spots, or mask-covered lips or eyes. Smooth your mask so it touches every part of that pretty face.
- Set a timer: Only 20 minutes max. Leaving sheet masks on longer can actually counteract the effects and remove all the moisture in your skin.
- Get steamy: Sheet mask in the bathtub and your skin will really soak it all in.
- Facial Massage: Massage all that extra essence into your skin. Even squeeze out what’s left in the package.