The odds must be ever in our favor right now because we have been honored with more than 20 awards this month, and we are only 10 days into it. (Yes, I unsuccessfully inserted a Hunger Games reference.) But the craziness doesn’t stop there.
Last year USANA set a company record of 45 prestigious awards over the course of 365 days, and as of this very moment, we already have 42. I don’t want to jinx our chances, but I think we might beat that record this year.
Regardless of what happens, though, USANA is continuously being recognized by credible third-party organizations for everything from our charitable efforts to our products to the creative ways we communicate with our Associates, and that’s what really matters. At the end of the day, it’s not the quantity that matters, but the quality of the honors we are given.
The Best of State Awards are given to companies based off of their excelled endeavors, innovative approaches and methods, and contributions to creating a better quality of life in Utah. This year USANA was named the best in the following categories:
- Dietary Supplements (8th win since 2003)
- Health/Nutrition Beverage – Rev3 Energy (4th win since 2009)
- Health/Nutrition Products
- Science and Technology — Research and Development
A huge shout out to our Research and Development department for all of their hard-work and dedication in creating high-quality nutritional products and being amazing at it!
That’s Not All…
The Communicator Awards recognize big ideas in marketing and communications, honoring work that transcends innovation and craft, and this year we earned 14 awards! Congratulations toour Creative Services, PR and Social Media departments on their recent achievements.
- Award of Excellence (Gold):
- Print Advertising – Magazine Ad (One)
- Magazine – Interior Design (USANA 2011 Influencer Magazine)
- Award of Distinction (Silver):
- Websites – Blog – Business (What’s Up, USANA?)
- PR/Communications – Crisis/Incident Communication Plan
- Integrated Campaign – Green/Eco-Friendly (The Healthy Home)
- Writing – Column (Dave Wentz Column)
- Writing – Feature Article (An Extraordinary Vision)
- Writing – Feature Article (Hope-Knowledge-Liberation)
- Magazine – Corporate (USANA Magazine The Healthy Home Cover)
- Magazine – Special Edition (USANA 2011 Influencer Magazine)
- Magazine – Copy/Writing (USANA 2011 Influencer Magazine
- Print Advertising – Advertising Campaign (The Healthy Home Ads)
- Branded Content – Green/Eco-Friendly (The Healthy Home: Did You Know? Video)
- Commercials – Health and Wellness (Don’t Let Your Nutrition Get In Your Way)
Wait! There’s More!
- The Hermes Creative Awards recognized our PR and Social Media Department for:
- Print Media: News Release (Gold)
- Social Media/Blog: What’s Up, USANA? (Platinum)
- On account of our work with USANA True Health Foundation, CHF, and other local organizations, USANA was recognized as a leader in community service and were presented a Communitas Leadership Award.
- Thanks to your votes, we secured two bronze People’s Telly Awards for the following videos:
- Use of Graphics for The Healthy Home: Did You Know?
- Promotional Pieces for Don’t Let Your Nutrition Get In Your Way
- Belynda Lee, vice president of Canada and North American Asian market, was presented The Global Women’s Summits Outstanding Leadership Award for her positive impact on USANA Associates and empowering speeches during the Women in Business events.
- USANA ranked #17 on the 2011 DSN Global 100 list, jumping seven positions from 2010.
Your Votes Count!
As we speak, USANA is currently vying for several other “people’s choice” awards and we’d love your support. Here’s where to vote:
- Alive New York (Best Supplement) — voting runs through June 1.
- Useful Social Media Awards (Best Use of Social Media — B2C Marketing) — voting runs through May 11.
- Utah Business magazine (Most Admired Company) — voting runs through May 31.