We did, too!
When we traveled to Southern California earlier this month to meet with Melanie Oudin, she enthusiastically agreed to share one of her Nutrimeal smoothie recipes exclusively with USANA’s social media fans.
Melanie, who won the 2011 U.S. Open Mixed Doubles title with Jack Sock, is a proud member of Team USANA and a big fan of Nutrimeal (Strawberry, in particular).
Enjoy the video below and please let us know what goes into your favorite Nutrimeal recipes.
Plus, if you haven’t tried one of Diana Yin’s delicious smoothies, check out these recipes as well.
If you’re unable to view the video, please visit the USANA YouTube channel.
Melanie’s Mixed Berry Shake
- 1/2 cup ice
- 3/4 cup milk (or dairy alternative, such as soy or almond milk)
- 2 Tbs of low-fat yogurt (or non-dairy yogurt, such as soy or coconut)
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (Melanie enjoys blackberries, strawberries and blueberries)
- 2 scoops Strawberry Nutrimeal
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth
- Enjoy your smoothie like a champ!
How About You?
What’s your must-have Nutrimeal smoothie ingredient? Please let us know in the comments.
The mentioned athlete is either a distributor or dedicated user who has received compensation for her partnership and/or complimentary USANA products.