USANA Associates and guests are invited to join us in sunny Southern California for an entertaining and educational afternoon focused on health and nutrition.
The event, which is set for April 28 in the Renaissance Hotel’s Grand Ballroom in Hollywood, will feature Dr. Oz speaking about living a healthy lifestyle, the importance of supplementation, and more.
Scheduled to join Dr. Oz, two-time Emmy® Award-winning host of the Emmy® Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show, on stage will be:
- Jordan Kemper, USANA Diamond Director
- Collette Larsen, USANA 10-Star Diamond Director
- Ladd McNamara, MD, author and international speaker on the subject of health and wellness, specifically in the areas of nutritional supplementation, anti-aging, and optimal health.
- Lisa Oz, a writer, producer, entrepreneur, and a respected authority on the subject of well-being and relationships. She is also the co-founder of Health Corps.
- Dr. Christine Wood, practicing pediatrician, author, instructor on healthy lifestyles for parents and children, and member of USANA’s Scientific Advisory Council.
Get Your Photo Taken with Dr. Oz
In addition, attendees who donate $100 to support the USANA True Health Foundation will have the opportunity to have their photo taken with Dr. Oz. Please visit the USANA True Health Foundation website for additional information about the organization. To donate, please visit USANAToday.com.
We in social media are especially excited about this: Imagine what your Facebook friends will think when they see a photo of you with Dr. Oz at a USANA event. Talk about a conversation starter!
At a Glance…
- What: USANA Healthy Living Summit
- When: Saturday, April 28, 2012
- Time: 11:30 a.m. (USANA Global Announcement); 1:30 p.m. (USANA Healthy Living Summit)
- Where: Renaissance Hotel — Grand Ballroom, 1755 North Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA, 90028
- Notable: Donate $100 to USANA True Health Foundation ($150 on-site) for the opportunity to have your photo taken with Dr. Oz.
If you missed Dr. Oz in New York, now is your chance to see him in person. But hurry … seating is limited. Visit USANAToday.com for additional information and to register.
See you there! Oh, and don’t forget to use the #HealthyLiving hash tag when talking about the event on Twitter!