By now you’ve probably heard the exciting news: Best-selling authors of The Healthy Home, Dr. Myron Wentz and Dave Wentz, have been invited to participate in The Health and Happiness Summit with Dr. Oz in New York City on Feb. 25, 2012.
The event, which will be held at the esteemed Radio City Music Hall, will be brimming with an all-star lineup of health and happiness experts.
Scheduled to appear on one stage are:
- Dr. Mehmet Oz, the two-time Daytime Emmy Award-winning host of the Daytime Emmy Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show and one of the most well-known cardiac surgeons currently practicing in the United States.
- Dr. Christiane Northrup, a world-renowned author and speaker who’s been on the cutting edge of holistic approaches to wellness since the beginning of her incredible career. After more than 25 years as a practicing physician in obstetrics and gynecology, she has become a visionary pioneer and the world’s leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness.
- Montel Williams, best known as the Emmy Award-winning host of The Montel Williams Show, he is also a decorated formal naval intelligence officer, an entrepreneur, an actor, a motivational speaker, an author, and a philanthropist.
- Rovenia “Dr. Ro” Brock, Ph.D, an award-winning health journalist, television personality, nutritionist, author, and expert on diet, fitness, and health for women and families. One of the country’s leading nutrition coaches for more than 20 years, Dr. Ro was recently named by More magazine as one of America’s top five nutritionists.
- Lisa Oz, a writer, producer, entrepreneur, and a respected authority on the subject of well-being and relationships. She is host of the Lisa Oz Show on XM and Sirius radio, as well as the co-host of the Dr. Oz radio show. She’s co-author of five New York Times best sellers, including You: The Owners Manual series.
- Dr. Nicholas Perricone, a board certified clinical and research dermatologist and an adjunct professor of medicine at Michigan State University’s College of Human Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a member of the New York Academy of Sciences and a fellow of the American College of Nutrition. He is author of several books, including three New York Times No. 1 best sellers.
- Dr. Michael Breus, one of the world’s foremost experts about sleep in our increasingly sleep-deprived society. His book, Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health was an Amazon.com Top 100 Best Seller. He has appeared on CNN, Oprah, The View, and The Dr. Oz Show.
If you haven’t already picked up a copy of The Healthy Home, now is an excellent time to do so.
It’s sure to be an incredible afternoon. Be sure to keep an eye on the Health and Happiness Summit official website — http://healthandhappinesssummit.com — for ticket information and additional details about this one-of-a-kind event.
Oh, and we encourage you to share, share, share on your social networks! If you’re tweeting about the event, please use the #HHSummit hash tag so we can follow along!