Networking in our business is, simply put, vital. Social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and many others provide an effective and convenient way for you to connect, network, and develop meaningful business relationships.
When you think about it, social networking was tailor-made for network marketing.
If you’re not already connected with USANA’s plethora of social media channels, we encourage you to visit the USANA Corporate Social Media page on this blog.
Once connected, you’ll want to display USANA pride, right? Of course.
We’ve made it easy for you to brand your blog, fancy-up your Facebook, and tout your Twitter.
- 5 Steps to Social Media Success: Engage with your audiences in a meaningful way and make new connections in 20 minutes a day on social media. Learn how to make the most of your time with this valuable five-step guide.
- Beginner’s Guide to Social Media: A one-sheet explaining the benefits of engaging on social media and helpful hints on getting the most out of the sites.
- Compliance Dos and Don’ts: A must-read one-sheet for all USANA Associates and Preferred Customers. This outlines what is and what is not appropriate to post.
- Compliance FAQs: If the one-sheet flyer doesn’t answer your questions, this dynamic list of FAQs should. If your question still isn’t answered, please e-mail us and we’ll try to get you an answer — and include the question/answer when we update the FAQs.
- English only (.doc)
- Social Media Policy (Associates): We want to make sure all Associates are using social media properly and effectively. Please refer to USANA’s Social Media Policy (Associates) (PDF) if you are unsure whether the content you are posting on Facebook, Twitter, a blog or any other social site is compliant and appropriate.
- Social Media Tips: A What’s Up, USANA? blog series designed to help you navigate the world of social media. Peruse the 30+ posts and keep checking back for new installments.
- English only (opens new web page)
Nothing draws attention on social media more than a compelling cover photo or an eye-popping background.
Our designer has created a variety of themed images that you’re welcome to use as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channel covers or backgrounds.
We’ve divided them in to themes. Each theme includes a Facebook cover photo, a Twitter header photo, a YouTube channel background, and a general background image that’s perfect for a blog or your computer desktop.
Each link downloads a .zip file to your computer. Download one or all the themes today! Don’t worry, they’re free.
If you’re looking to spruce up Twitter’s new header space (1,500 x 500 pixels), here are a few designs:
- USANA Rev3 Energy®
- Sensé® Beautiful Science
- USANA Active Lifestyle
- USANA Family 1
- USANA Family 2
- USANA Success
Here are individual images (560 x 260 pixels) featuring the USANA Independent Associate logo that are perfect for branding your Twitter header. Right-click the following links to save the images to your computer.
And here is the USANA Brand Promise in various languages:
Everything We Do Helps You Love Life And Live It
Updated February 2016