Manufacturing StandardsFortunately for you, USANA holds itself to a higher standard.
- USANA manufactures most of its products in its own state-of-the-art facilities. To ensure that the formulas are produced consistently, the same process is followed each time manufacturing begins.
- Each of USANA’s products carries a Potency Guarantee, ensuring that what is defined on the label is actually contained in the product.
- Formulas developed in USANA’s laboratories use only the highest quality ingredients and are modeled after Good Manufacturing Practices.
- USANA tracks every manufacturing detail from start to finish — from the verification of raw materials to final testing of finished products.
- USANA operates an FDA-registered facility, following the FDA’s highest possible standard for manufacturers.
[youtube]http://youtu.be/nRJ-0oeZ0yw[/youtube] If you are unable to view this video, please visit the USANA YouTube channel.
Independent TestingEven though USANA carefully monitors its products and the ingredients in them, we don’t stop there.
- USANA obtains third-party verification through ConsumerLab.com®. USANA products currently certified through ConsumerLab.com include: Essentials™, Visionex®, USANA® Probiotic, CoQuinone® 30, Procosa and BiOmega™.
- USANA was rated No. 1 in Direct Sales Based on Customer Satisfaction in ConsumerLab.com’s 2013 Survey of Vitamin and Supplement Users.
- To make sure our products have correctly labeled ingredients and do not contain banned substances, USANA’s dietary supplements are also tested by NSF International —an independent, nonprofit organization that certifies products to help protect consumers — and HFL Sport Science — one of the world’s premier independent drug surveillance laboratories.
Proof in ActionWhile promises are nice, many people want proof of those promises in real-world application. We can do that for you. Take, for example, USANA’s Digestive Enzyme. In October, USANA learned through testing that one of the product’s raw ingredients was not meeting the company’s strict standards. Rather than sweeping the issue under the rug, USANA halted the production of any new batches. Instead of putting profit first, USANA continued to focus on quality and is currently working to find a suitable solution.
World-class AudienceIf that wasn’t enough proof for you, consider this: More than 600 world-class athletes, including the Women’s Tennis Association and the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding Association trust USANA’s products because they know what’s listed on the label is actually what’s in the bottle.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h_1hZI0CRk&feature=share&list=PLM8ZVFQ3_uk85vg8En9772crVD7hHrMiZ[/youtube] If you are unable to view this video, please visit the USANA YouTube channel.
Learn More …
- The New Standard: USANA’s In-House Manufacturing
- The New Standard: R&D, Manufacturing Lead the Way
- The Company You Keep: High-Quality Manufacturing
- The Company You Keep: Third-Party Validation