Let’s face it, when summer comes around, one of the last things people want to do is be stuck inside cooking in a hot kitchen. Lucky for us, summer means grilling season is in full swing.
We’ve rounded up some summer recipes for you to try – most of which are either grilled, slow-cooker recipes, or no bake. Otherwise, they require minimal baking time. Let us know in the comments below which one you’re most excited to try, and get ready to impress friends and family at your next barbecue!
- Marinated Grilled Vegetables with Avocado Whipped Feta from HowSweetEats
- Black Bean, Corn, and Quinoa Salad from What’s Up, USANA?
- Cauliflower Pizza with Greek Yogurt Pesto & Grilled Veggies by FoodFaithFitness
- Veggie Pasta Salad from What’s Up, USANA?
- Grilled Romaine, Red Onion, Avocado, and Bacon Salad by Heather Christo
- One Pot Caprese Pasta by FitBottomedEats
- No Bake Energy Bites by GimmeSomeOven
- Cucumber Fruit Salsa by What’s Up, USANA?
- Crispy Slow Cooker Carnitas by GimmeSomeOven
- Honey Lime Grilled Avocado Shrimp Nacho Bowls by FoodFaithFitness
- Easy Veggie Burgers by Minimalist Baker
- Chile Lime Grilled Corn on the Cob by Love and Lemons
- Lemon Chia Seed Pudding by SlenderKitchen
- Beet and Goat Cheese Tacos by Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Grilled Cherry Crisp with Chocolate and Almonds by FoodFaithFitness
- Honey Grilled Bananas with Mocha Chocolate Sauce by Lexis Clean Kitchen
- Chilled Pumpkin Overnight Oats by What’s Up, USANA?
- Roasted Cauliflower and Lentil Tacos by Cookie and Kate
- Grilled Watermelon Pizza with Honey & Lime by Hey Grill Hey
- Tomato and Burrata Salad by Sprouted Kitchen
- Kalua Pork Sliders with Mango Blueberry Salsa by HowSweetEats
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.