We’re about to get the party started — the 2013 USANA International Convention, and social media is sure to play a HUGE role in generating buzz and excitement over the next four days.
But what if you’re not quite comfortable tweeting your biggest a-ha moment? Or maybe you aren’t sure how to go about getting that photo of you and Dr. Wentz uploaded to Facebook?
It was all you could do to soak in the tremendous amount of information presented during The Best Four Days, let alone pause to post about it.
Not to worry.
Once you get home and process everything that just happened, we invite you to join us for a special webinar where we’ll chat about #USANA13 and answer your social media questions.
Whether you’re a social media rookie or you just want a few pointers on how to get the most out of your social media experience, we invite you to join us on Aug. 26 at 6 p.m. MDT for a question-and-answer-driven social media webinar.
USANA’s social media experts will be on-hand to answer your questions.
We’ll briefly recap a few of the more exciting moments from #USANA13 (that’s social media shorthand for convention) and then open it up for you to ask your questions!
Here are the details. Register today and mark it on your calendar!
- Date: Monday, Aug. 26, 2013
- Time: 6 p.m. MDT (5 p.m. Pacific, 7 p.m. Central, 8 p.m. Eastern)
- Where: Wherever you’re most comfortable (and have access to a telephone and/or computing device)
- Register: http://bit.ly/usanawebinar
- Note: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Enjoy convention and we look forward to having you join us online on Aug. 26!