It’s that time of year again—leaves changing, a chill in the air, and pumpkin everything. Fall means baking delicious treats and meals that make your home smell amazing.
We’ve rounded up some fall recipes that are going to not only make your home smell amazing but also warm you up on the cold, wet days. We made sure to pick recipes that use fruits and vegetables that are in season and recipes that are health-conscious.
So grab a cup of coffee and a sweater and collect some great fall recipes.
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins from COOKIE + kate. This one bowl recipe is a quick breakfast made with whole wheat flour. Great for when you’re on the go!
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal from Two Peas and Their Pod.
- Healthy Apple Crisp from the USANA Test Kitchen. This apple crisp recipe uses coconut oil instead of butter, and the quick oats have been replaced by whole rolled oats. Try out this healthier alternative to a traditional fall treat.
- Pumpkin Pecan Scones with Maple Glaze from COOKIE + kate. These scones are whole wheat, vegan, and use coconut oil instead of butter. The perfect pair for coffee or tea on a cold fall morning.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Capers and Carrots from Health. This quick, simple veggie dish takes brussels sprouts to a whole new level.
- Pumpkin Soup with Cranberry Apple Relish from USANA Test Kitchen.
- Spiced Pumpkin Seeds from PopSugar. Ever wonder what to do with all the seeds you have leftover after carving pumpkins? Try this. Pumpkin seeds are a great source of protein and fiber, making it a great snack.
What recipe are you most excited to try?
Do you have a favorite fall food? Let us know in the comments below!
Pin it for later!
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.