And if you don’t know what a podcast is, think of it as a radio show that you can listen to from your phone, tablet, or computer on demand.
They’re available from websites or on iTunes to subscribe to for free. You can also use various apps to access them. Overcast is a great app for iOs devices, and Pocket Casts (available from Google Play) seems to be a top pick for Android users. If you have more questions about podcasts or how to find them check out this article by Forbes.
So, now you know what a podcast is and where to find them, but why?
Listening to podcasts is a great way to increase your knowledge on almost any topic. They’re great to listen to while driving to work, when you’re out exercising, or basically any time you would otherwise want to listen to music.
Today, I’m going to share with you nine different business and entrepreneurship podcasts that you can start listening to in order to improve your strategy and grow your business.
- Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield. This podcast is a great resource for those looking to monetize their marketing and blogging efforts. She discusses key points such as time management, content marketing, social media, building programs, and how to get more leads.
- Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn. Pat’s podcast will teach you strategies for running an online business. Pat describes passive income as “money, made by your business, that does not require a lot of ongoing, manual effort from you.” Sounds nice, right?
- The Introvert Entrepreneur with Beth Buelow. This podcast was created for introverts who want to thrive in their business, gain empowerment, and build sustainable businesses.
- ZenFounder by Sherry Walling, Ph.D., and Rob Walling. This podcast highlights ways you can obtain work-life balance as an entrepreneur. They cover topics like stress management, building relationships, self care strategies, and tips on time management.
- She Did It Her Way, hosted by Amanda Boleyn, is a collective of interviews with top female entrepreneurs who took risks and “did it their way”.
- Blissful Bites, by Nicole Curver, is a podcast that highlights entrepreneurs to share information, ideas, and be transparent in how they found success.
- Beyond The To-Do List is a podcast hosted by Erik Fisher that dives into all things productivity. Listen to learn how to do less and achieve more.
- Smart Business Revolution podcast with John Corcoran discusses how to build a large personal network to help grow your business and increase sales. Give this one a listen if you struggle with “selling” yourself and your business!
- Well Kept Wallet podcast, by Deacon Hayes, is “all about getting you from where you are to where you want to be” when it comes you your job, finances, and lifestyle! This will help you stay inspired while working to create a life you love.
What are Your Favorites?
Do you currently listen to any podcasts? Have a favorite?
Let us know in the comments below!
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.