https://whatsupusana.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/link-hoang-31747-unsplash.jpg 3456 5184 USANA Health Sciences http://whatsupusana.staging.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/USANA_logo.png USANA Health Sciences2016-11-28 04:00:452018-04-19 09:00:417 Books To Inspire You To Live Your Best Life
There is no time like the present, and every day is an opportunity to strive to reach new goals and better yourself. There is always room for improvement! With that in mind, we rounded up some of our favorite books to help inspire you to live your best life — regardless of the time of year. Happy reading!
7 Inspiring Books to Read
- The Last Lecture – This New York Times best-selling book, co-authored by Randy Pausch, is about preparing for his last lecture ‘Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams’ after he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. He focuses on the importance of overcoming obstacles, enabling the dreams of others, and seizing every moment.
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear – This book is meant to inspire creativity in its readers, and to empower them to push past obstacles to live the fulfilling life of your dreams.
- Quiet – A book about the power of introverts. This might seem like an odd book to include, but one out of three people are introverts. Whether it be someone you know or yourself — this book will help you understand their power and see them in a new light.
- The Four Agreements – Right on par with seeking a happier, more fulfilled life year round — this short (138 pages) read covers a ‘code of conduct’ for obtaining personal freedom and true happiness.
- You Are a Badass – This book, written by Jen Sincero, talks about how to stop doubting your own greatness and live an awesome life.
- The Gifts of Imperfection – by Brene Brown, this book is intended to help you let go of who you think you’re supposed to be, and embrace who you are. She focuses on whole-hearted living, and how to engage your world from a place of worthiness.
- The Magic of Thinking Big – by David J. Schwartz. This book discusses how to set goals high and why how to think positively to achieve them! The Magic of Thinking Big encourages its readers to strive for excellence in whatever you do, and always believe in yourself.