While the optimism is high for making lifestyle changes in the new year, we’re here to share with you some tools that will help you get and stay organized in 2017.
This list covers everything from home organization, how to be more productive, creating smarter to-do lists, solutions for time management, and menu planning!
- A Bowl Full of Lemon’s 2017 Home Organization Challenge. This is a 14-week long challenge that will help you organize your home! The purpose of this challenge is to help you simplify each space in your home to have a successful New Year.
- Use orgjunkie as a resource. This blog by Laura Wittmann will help you learn to organize, find storage solutions, time management, and menu planning.
- Invest in a planner. Using a planner to organize your year is a great start. Write down important dates, birthdays, and even use it to set goals for the day, week, or month. Here are some great tips on how to get the most out of your daily planner.
- Wake up earlier. Getting an early start on your day will keep you more productive and you may even be able to tackle your goals before breakfast… easier said than done, right? Try giving The 5AM Miracle Podcast a listen for tips on healthy habits, personal development, and productivity. When your morning is streamlined, your day will be more organized, productive, and stress-free!
- Keep track of your todo list with Trello. With Trello, you can manage and work on a color-coded, organized, task list. Trello is available on multiple platforms, so you can access your lists from anywhere. Our Social Media team loves using Trello to stay organized with various projects, so give it a try – it’s free!