Note: This blog is meant to be read in your best superhero voice.
In a world…
…where catastrophe can strike at any moment and children struggle to get the nutrition they need to grow strong, there are people — people like you — who are willing to run, walk, and even leap tall buildings to make a difference.
At sunrise on Aug. 30, 2014, superheroes from all over the world will gather to raise money for a life-changing organization, the USANA True Health Foundation.
This is no ordinary organization. 100 percent of proceeds go directly to the Foundation to provide the most critical human necessities — nutrition, clothing, shelter, medical assistance, and health education — to those who are suffering or in need.
The annual USANA Champions for Change 5K is like nothing you’ve ever experienced — where superheroes unite for one cause. #USANAUnited.
Last year, there were more than 2,500 heroes that filled the streets of downtown Salt Lake, and combined they helped raise more than $60,000 for the Foundation.
You won’t want to miss this mind-blowing event with celebrities such as this year’s emcee — Dr. Mehmet Oz, cardiothoracic surgeon and two-time Daytime Emmy Award-winning host of the three-time Daytime Emmy Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show.
But wait, there’s more! USANA spokeswoman, celebrity trainer, and fitness expert Kathy Kaehler will take the stage to energize the crowd with a 5K warm-up developed for Hollywood’s brightest stars.
When and How
- Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014
- On-site registration begins at 6 a.m.
- The Fun Run begins at 7 a.m.
- Enter as a single individual or as a team at www.usanafoundation.org
- Pre-registration price: $25 per adult, $15 per child
- On-site Convention registration cost (Aug. 27-29): $30 per adult, $18 per child
- Day of registration cost (Aug. 30): $35 per adult, $20 per child
- Visit the official USANA Champions for Change Facebook event
- 1st man
- 1st women
- 1st child 12 or younger to cross the finish line
- Best representation of a super-hero
- Individual Fundraising Award and Team Fundraising Award, which recognize the individual and the team who raise the most funds for the Foundation through sponsorships and other cash donations.
USANA True Health Foundation
The Foundation is made up of three separate, yet equally important, programs to which any hero can donate their funds:
If this isn’t motivation enough to get you in the mask and cape think about the FREE superhero-themed tribute T-shirt you will receive when you register. It’s one-of-a-kind and will only be available this year!
Don’t miss out! Be the hero you always knew you could be. Register now at the special pre-registration price.
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.