We do some pretty incredible things at USANA, and putting on the International Convention in Salt Lake City is definitely one of them.
From amazing speakers who give inspirational, informative, and entertaining talks, to incredible productions that motivate, celebrate, and inspire; USANA does it all.
“We’ve made an incredible investment into this stage for International Convention,” says Shawn McLelland, USANA vice president of media and events. “It’s state-of-the-art, and no one else has anything like it.”
But that’s simply one component of the award-winning event.
Let’s look at some notable numbers that help keep the International Convention as exciting as it is informative.
- 4 days
- 60 hours of training
- More than 100 expert presenters
- 1 enormous stage, 88 feet wide by 47 feet tall
- 15 Barco HDX-W18 high definition projectors
- A 6,096 x 1,920 canvas
- 4 live HD video feeds for image magnification
- Over 300 words spoken per minute
- 1,000+ slides
- More than 20 Team USANA athletes
- 15 trucks with all the needed equipment
- 5 days to set up the entire Convention
- Less than 48 hours to install the stage system, converge projectors, map the set, and program the show
- American Business Stevie Award — Best Live Event (2009-10)
- Best in Biz — Event of the Year (2012-13)
- American Business Stevie Award — Best Tradeshow or Convention (2013)
- International Business Stevie Awards — Best Tradeshow or Convention (2013)
As you can see, we put on quite a production! If you haven’t registered, make sure you do it now, before the price goes up.
“We go to great lengths to provide a stage experience that educates, motivates and celebrates like nowhere else,” Shawn says. “If you want to transform yourself and your USANA business, you’ve got to come to Convention.” Register Now!
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.