In what’s proving to be one of the season’s hottest tickets, the Health and Happiness Summit with Dr. Oz sold out in a matter of hours.
As you may know, the event is bringing together several of the world’s leading health and happiness experts on one stage at New York City’s esteemed Radio City Music Hall the afternoon of Feb. 25, 2012.
USANA Health Sciences’ Dave Wentz and Dr. Myron Wentz, best-selling authors of The Healthy Home, have been invited to join Dr. Mehmet Oz on stage for this remarkable event.
Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Nicholas Perricone, Montel Williams, Rovenia “Dr. Ro” Brock, Ph.D, Dr. Michael Breus, and Lisa Oz are also scheduled to speak.
Your Chance to Win!
It’s sure to be an event unlike any other and we’re excited to reward our incredible social media fans and followers with a chance to win tickets to this SOLD OUT event.
We are giving away five (5) pairs of tickets to the Health and Happiness Summit. Here’s what to do:
- Leave a comment on this blog post with your definition of health and happiness in 10 words or less. Please preface your comment with “My definition of health and happiness is…” (not part of the 10-word limit). For example: My definition of health and happiness is enjoying a beautiful day of skiing with my family.
- Visit USANA Health Sciences, Inc. on Facebook and post the following sentence on the wall: I strive to make the world a healthier and happier place by ________ (fill in the blank)
- Follow @USANAinc on Twitter and tweet the primary reason why you think you should win tickets to the event. Be sure to include the #HHSummit hash tag (tweets without the hash tag will be ineligible).
You are welcome to comment once on each platform (blog, Facebook, Twitter) but you need not comment on all three to be eligible to win (i.e. leaving a comment on Facebook is not required to win). Comments must be posted by Feb. 2, 2012 at 5 p.m. MST.
- A USANA panel will select its favorite responses from eligible entries on or after Feb. 3, 2012, and winners will be notified within 10 days of the contest’s end.
- Each of the five (5) winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Feb. 25 event in New York City (transportation and accommodations, if necessary, will be the responsibility of the winners).