This afternoon, hundreds of USANA Home Office employees will attend our annual “Employee Convention.”
As you can probably imagine, the 2012 USANA International Convention involves a lot of moving parts. The Employee Convention is our chance to run through the show schedule, get a sneak peek at many of the exciting announcements, and ensure that we all are on the same page when it comes time to open the Salt Palace doors on Aug. 15.
As you make your final preparations to attend the biggest USANA event ever, here are a few things to keep in mind…
- Early registration will take place on Tuesday, Aug. 14, from 4-9 p.m. in the lobby of the Salt Palace Convention Center.
- On-site registration from Wednesday through Saturday has been moved to Hall 4 — look for signs in the Salt Palace to direct you.
- Valid photo ID will be required for registration. No exceptions.
- Registration transfers can be done at the Special Circumstances desk, located in Hall 4.
- Translation headsets will also be available for checkout in Hall 4.
- Because of increased Convention attendance, registration and processing time will increase. Please arrive at the registration area at least one hour prior to the start of the Thursday morning session.
- A badge is not required to attend USANAfest.
Home Office Hours
Also, the USANA Home Office will have a different set of work hours during the week of Convention. The Will Call desk will be open during office tours to accommodate tour participants from the Salt Palace only. Please make note of these changes:
- Aug. 13-14: Home Office will be open, including Customer service phones. Normal business hours.
- Aug. 15: Home Office closed, including Customer Service phones. Open for office tours only.
- Aug. 16: Home Office closed, including Customer Service phones.
- Aug. 17: Home Office closed. Customer service phones will open only from 3-9 p.m. for Order Express/Distributor Services, and 5-9 p.m. for VIP line. Open for office tours only.
- Aug. 18: Home Office closed, including Customer Service phones. Open for office tours 6-8 p.m. only.
Please plan ahead and prepare for these closures. For more specific times of Home Office tours, please see the Convention website. If you need assistance on these days, feel free to take advantage of our online services at www.usanatoday.com.
* Customer Service includes: Order Express, Preferred Customer line, Distributor Services (languages included), and VIP line.
We’re proud to bring you the freshest content on the web! Follow USANA on Twitter, like our USANA Facebook page and enjoy the latest videos on the official USANA YouTube channel.
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
Discover what USANA products can do to boost your health today by taking this brief online Health Assessment.