Hi there USANA readers!
It’s me again, with another post about the upcoming Success on the Beach trip in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Now that the contest has wrapped up, and all the details are being finalized, we are even closer to knowing who our top 25 winners are!
I wanted to take this time to highlight some of the extra perks and unique experiences these 25 extra-hard-working distributorships (the Growth 25, or simply G25) will be enjoying this October in addition to all of the fun things we have in store for everyone joining us for this amazing trip.
To Name Just a Few…
- Ocean view rooms with numerous amenities and rooftop terraces
- 2 additional nights at the amazing Hard Rock Riviera Maya
- Private transportation to and from the airport
- Private check in at the hotel upon arrival
- Private lounges and suites with “G25 Access Only” during USANA’s Success on the Beach events
- Daily private breakfast served oceanfront with incredible views — no better way to start your day
- Unique team-building experience created just for USANA’s Growth 25
- Experience incredible cuisine with a dine-around evening in Playa del Carmen
- Nightly room deliveries of special gifts from USANA
- One-of-a-kind private receptions and dinners, including the final Gala evening at a jaw-dropping venue they will never forget
Planning the Experience
Now, one might say I have an amazing job. Well, I agree. Among many other things, I do get to travel around the world staying at luxurious places and seeing amazing things all while carefully choosing, coordinating, and executing these trips for USANA.
But when it comes to planning incentive trips, it is not easy — especially when you have people that win them more than once.
My team and I are always trying to top the last year with something new and different, whether it be the location, activities, gifts, rooms, private function venues, etc.
There are always challenges when trying to create something that will make everyone say, “WOW!” Like every other year, I hope this group is going to have just that reaction.
Will You Be Joining Us?
This post was definitely not to make you jealous. Well, maybe a little. But it’s primarily designed to get you motivated and ready to work even harder next year so that you can be in their position in 2015!
If you have not participated in the contest, we still want you there! Get to the beach if you can! You don’t want to miss it! Register Now!
Want to know where we’re headed next year?! Well, that secret won’t be revealed until International Convention. But I will let you know that it’s a trip worth going that extra mile for!
Happy USANA New Year! Let’s get to work!
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.