With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner, what better way to celebrate than serving up some green food? Here’s a list of 17 green recipes you can make this St. Patrick’s Day. Straying from the traditional corned beef and cabbage never looked so good!
1. Guacamole Deviled Eggs are lightened up by using avocado instead of mayonnaise.
2. Chocolate Chip Avocado Muffins are an easy snack calls for swapping butter with avocado!
3. Healthy Chicken Pho with Zucchini Noodles are packed full of vegetables.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Green Smoothie
5. Chicken Lettuce Cups
6. Roasted Asparagus Soup
7. Honeydew Pineapple Ginger Smoothie is refreshing and not too sweet.
8. Creamy Vegan Spinach Potato Leek Soup
9. Tropical Green Smoothie Bowl—A fun, instagram-worthy way of getting in your fruits and veggies.
10. Green Silver Dollar Banana Pancakes
11. Raw Summer Roll Salad goes great with almond butter vinaigrette (see recipe for details). It’s under 250 calories and ready in just 15 minutes! It’s also paleo, vegan, and whole30 friendly.
12. Mint Chocolate Green Smoothie makes for a delicious smoothie (especially when you add in some Vanilla Nutrimeal™).
13. Green Pea Dip is a fun alternative to guacamole dip that will go great with veggies or crackers.
14. Green Macaroni and Cheese gets its color from pureed spinach—a fun way to get in more veggies!
15. Zucchini Noodle Pesto Pasta is a no-cook pasta that only takes three ingredients, making it a convenient and healthy option.
16. Matcha Green Tea Chocolate Chip Cookies get their green color naturally from matcha green tea powder (plus they’re GF friendly).
17. Basil Hummus comes from the winner of our USANA Test Kitchen Recipe contest: Mupidi Varalaxmi. It’s served with veggies, pita wedges, or crackers.
If you enjoyed these recipes, don’t forget to like, comment, and share with your friends and family! Do you have a favorite recipe you make for St. Patrick’s Day?
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.