https://whatsupusana.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/IMG_1069-725x500-1.jpg 500 725 Emma Conger http://whatsupusana.staging.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/USANA_logo.png Emma Conger2017-01-20 12:09:032017-09-28 10:38:59THF Celebrates Another Year of Success
Celebrating yet another very successful year, the True Health Foundation (THF) is pleased to share their many accomplishments from 2016. During the past year, THF raised over $2.8 million, donating over $2.6 million to those less fortunate or in need across the globe. THF also organized their first service trip to Baja, Mexico, where several Associates and foundation members spent a week serving a poverty-stricken area, including delivering food packs and working at a local mission. They even donated healthy snacks and a one-year supply of Usanimals™ to a local orphanage. And when the devastation from Hurricane Matthew occurred in Haiti last October, the Foundation was right there offering assistance to the thousands impacted on this small island. Through its partnership with International Relief Teams and the Children’s Hunger Fund, the Foundation was able to provide $80,000 to assist in relief efforts.
“In the short time since we were founded, we have been able to make an incredible global impact by providing support and aid to those who are suffering and to assist in disaster relief,” said THF executive director of communications, Brian Paul. “We are incredibly grateful for the generosity of our Associates who have made significant monetary donations as well as contributed their time. We are excited to begin 2017 with the momentum from last year and look forward to continuing our service throughout the world.”
- Provided over 6.2 million meals through its partnership with the Children’s Hunger Fund
- Supplied over $180,000 to support health education programs, food and home construction
- Gave $738,722 in Usanimals to orphanages, clinics and mercy networks throughout the world
- Donated $180,234 in additional relief to New Zealand, Philippines, Hong Kong, France, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Mexico
- Delivered over 400 hours of volunteer service