USANA Accolades: Starting Fresh
Each year USANA focuses on creating fresh, exciting and relevant tools, products and enhancements, and 2014 was no different.
After a year filled with athlete endorsements, product announcements, and inspirational messages, USANA walked away from its 22nd year on another high note. It continued to excel financially, expand its outreach across the world and earn third-party recognition for its social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, innovative business tools and overall company culture and leadership.
USANA said good-bye to 2014 with its head held high and an astounding 112 reputable accolades in hand.
Yup, you read that right. More than 100 awards were earned over the past 12 months, which included notable accolades like:
- ‘Best Place to Work’ by OUTSIDE Magazine – The program spotlights 100 of the best places to work in America from a wide range of non-profit and for-profit organizations. After another year of examinations and surveys, USANA landed on the impressive list for a sixth consecutive year.
- 26 Stevie Awards – Honoring the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide through four programs. Some of the top honors include Best New Consumer Product, Management Team of the Year, Customer Service Department of the Year, and a second consecutive Grand Stevie® Awards honor!
- Golden Spike Awards – Recognizing excellence and best practices in public relations and business communications in Utah, these awards are sponsored by the Utah chapters of the PRSA, IABC, and the Utah Society for Healthcare Communication and Marketing. To receive them is a huge honor, and this year USANA captured three of them for its Interactive Communications, Olympic Social Media Campaign and Community Relations!
- PR News Awards – Showcasing the best communications initiatives of the year, and saluting outstanding performances by individuals in public relations and communications through an array of programs. This year USANA earned six wins and four honorable mentions, including Best App for the True Health Assessment.
- Best in Biz International Awards – Honoring companies, teams, executives and products from more than 30 countries, for their business successes, USANA’s 2013 International Convention was named an Event of the Year. It is the only global business awards program judged solely by members of the press and industry analysts.
USANA also secured 15 AVA, seven MarCom, six Communicator, five Best of State and three Davey awards!
Now, we realize that this number surpasses those of past years—and one that we’re all really proud of—but don’t get used to it as we move into 2015.
USANA accolades are great business tools and confidence boosters, but a majority of them involve a substantial amount of time, money and research to enter into, and we want to make sure we’re applying for the honors and titles that will really help our USANA family excel.
So does that mean we’re going to stop applying to all of the programs we have in the past? Heck no.
What it means is that we’ll be cutting back on the quantity of those awards submitted and focus more on applying our resources toward bigger, more global and notable accolade entries to help our Associates prospect with, and help increase our overall brand awareness.
With that said, if you come across something you think we should take a look at, feel free to bring it to our attention! We could always use a fresh pair of eyes, and we love hearing from you.
At the end of the day, we’re family and when we work together, we tend to create some amazing things. #USANAunited, right?
So here’s to 2015 and a year of new opportunities.
We’re proud to bring you the freshest content on the web! Follow USANA on Twitter, like our USANA Facebook page and enjoy the latest videos on the official USANA YouTube channel.
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.
USANA is the best of the best
We have been working with USANA for 5 years now. No commission has been delayed ever. The USANA products quality are second to none plus friendly customer service team. I love this company and enjoy this working style.