Because what I did stick with made for an exciting year and healthier version of myself. Plus it provides me with the opportunity to continue improving myself in 2014 and focus on the things that really matter to me. You know. It’s a chance for me to out do my current improved self. Kind of like what USANA has consistently done quarter after quarter, year after year for more than 20 years.
I mean, if USANA didn’t work on creating new products, marketing tools and top secret projects every year, we wouldn’t be in the position we are today. So when it comes down to it, besting ourselves is simply what we do, and we’re pretty good at it.
Breakin’ It Down
Last year USANA nearly doubled its previous accolade record and ended with a respectable 89 awards for our high-quality products, innovative marketing tools, and exceptional management team. Which, don’t get me wrong, is amazing, but one should always work toward being a better version of themselves.
So, for the past 12 months I focused on strengthening our award entries with stronger data and with the aid of my co-workers, helped USANA end 2013 with …
… more than 95 national and international reputable accolades!
Not quite the 100 I had personally sought out to acquire, but pretty darn close. Guess that means I have a 2014 resolution!
So let’s reminisce some of 2013’s biggest accolades…
- “Distributor Choice” Best Company in Network Marketing — USANA was ranked as the No. 1 “Distributors Choice” Best Company in Network Marketing by MLM Insider Online for a 16th consecutive time, thanks to your votes!
- ConsumerLab.com — USANA was named ConsumerLab.com’s No. 1 Rated Brand in the Direct Sales Channel Based on Customer Satisfaction, based on the percentage of survey respondents who were “highly satisfied” with USANA.
- NutriSearch Gold Medal Achievement™ — For a third straight time USANA was recognized as Editor’s Choice in the NutriSearch Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements, 5th (Consumer) Edition. Even more, USANA earned the NutriSearch Gold Medal of Achievement, the highest distinction possible.
- Outside Magazine: Best Companies to Work For — USANA’s been known to consistently provide exceptional products, customer service and sales tools, which is why we were recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work For” in the country. Another year of examinations and surveys landed us on the respectable list for a fifth consecutive year, at No. 18.
- China Finance Summit — USANA’s BabyCare Ltd. earned two prestigious awards at the China Finance Summit for “Best Brand Enterprise of 2013” and “Best Employer of 2013” based on their excellent culture, corporate reputation and comprehensive brand influence.
- Grand Stevie® Award — Not only did USANA bring home ten American Business Stevie® Awards in 2013, it earned one of the first Grand Stevie® Awards for submitting, what was recognized as one of the best bodies of work in the competition, the True Health Assessment!
- Utah Manufacturer of the Year — Given for our outstanding performance in operational excellence, economic achievement, workplace safety, community outreach, and fidelity to the principles of free enterprise, USANA was recognized as one of the states best manufacturers!
And while the list could create a lengthier blog post, USANA also secured 10 AVA, nine Communicator, six MarCom, four Golden Spike, four Best of State, three Davey Awards (and many more) for its PR, social media, marketing, communication and creative services campaigns, tools and videos!
While there is no guarantee USANA will surpass its accolade count for a fourth consecutive year in 2014, you can bet your bottom dollar we’re going to try to!
Learn what USANA is doing to make the world a better place.
The future of personalized health and nutrition is now available with USANA’s True Health Assessment.